House of Montrose Limited trading as...
About Us - HoMEC
Did you know a 'professionally designed' higher education qualification could increase your student qualification completion rates by 22% or more?
Do your staff need more time for their research work?
Are your staff unhappy about assessments they administer or the external moderation results they receive?
Are student evaluations critical of many aspects of their study experience?
Does your quality management system save your staff time and does it ensure your organisations success in audit and evaluation processes?
Read on to discover how working with us might benefit you and your institution...
House of Montrose Education Consultants specialise in supporting higher education institutions, staff, stakeholders and students by:
- Designing and developing international level qualifications and training programmes
- Developing staff capacity in terms of the academic, teaching expertise and leadership capabilities
- Igniting your research culture and research outputs and quality
- Improving core academic quality systems in cost effective manner
- Generating new revenue streams and options
- Saving financial and human resources
- Sculpting robust and efficient quality assurance systems and processes
- Providing independent critique and innovative ideas
- Improving sustainable learning, social, cultural and economic outputs and
- Making your institutions aspirations happen…quickly
We achieve the above for our clients:
- By undertaking services contracted by clients
- Through our national multi sector Short Professional Development Courses
- Supporting new and established organisations to meet NZQA, (ITP) and CUAP or other quality
assurance body requirements in other countries
- Supporting the achievement of good outcomes in External Evaluation and Review (EER) or
Audit in a confidential and cost effective manner in New Zealand and in other countries
House of Montrose Education Consultants work closely with the New Zealand Curriculum Design Institute who is a an NZQA Registered and Approved Course Owner, and we have access to the research, qualifications, resources and services they provide (click the link above for more information about this institution).
Call or Email our ‘Contact Us’ details to make an inquiry or get a quote on your project...
then enjoy the Benefits!
We will contact you back within 24 hours and arrange a time to gather a detailed ‘work brief’ from you before providing you with three cost effective quote options to provide the services or work you require.
When we receive a signed Quote Contract and Initiating Deposit we will work as quickly as possible to
complete the work contracted in a professional and high quality manner.
For more detailed information, read on...
DO YOU WANT INTERNATIONAL LEVEL QUALIFICATIONS YOUR STUDENTS AND STAFF WILL LOVE?
NEED TO SPEND LESS TIME AND MONEY ON ACHIEVING YOUR EDUCATIONAL BUSINESS OUTCOMES?
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU?
WHAT WE DO, IN BRIEF?
House of Montrose Education Consultants (HoMEC) designs international quality higher education qualifications, and provides capacity building, research and consulting services.
We specialise in the provision of all aspects of higher education qualification/course and training design and development and support our clients by building their qualification or training products, staff capability, research outputs and teaching and learning quality assurance systems.
HoMEC also provides professional development courses for higher education level educators, managers and leaders and other educational sector staff. Courses draw on and disseminate current best evidence, and practice in the workshop areas.
We support new and well established education providers, businesses and governmental organisations to meet national quality assurance body requirements such as NZQA, (ITP Quality), Audit NZ and CUAP quality assurance and EER requirements in New Zealand or parallel requirements in other countries.
All services are delivered in a confidential, effective and best value manner in New Zealand and other countries. We also support businesses, government departments and corporations to develop staff capacity through customised training programmes.
FOUR IMPORTANT POINTS
House of Montrose Education Consultants will be honest with you. We will provide you with advice and a range of cost effective options about how you can achieve the outcomes you seek. We imagine your business is literally our business and we will provide you with options, our products and our services in a responsible and careful manner that will give you choices to select from that will benefit your students, staff, organisation, field, stakeholders and business.
2. Confidentiality and Privacy:
House of Montrose Education Consultants will retain your confidentiality at all times. You may choose to talk about us and our services, (we hope you will, its how we meet most of our clients) but we will retain your total privacy. We will not disclose that you are our client, the type of work we have undertaken for you, the fees you pay, or share any work we design and carry out for you with any other client or party. Most of our clients are engaged in commercially sensitive projects and it important for you to know this vital professional education consultant standard will be honoured.
Please Note: Our confidentiality is the reason we do not include extensive client endorsements on our website and give only fictional scenarios of the type of work we undertake. References and evidence of our work is however available in Confidence on request.
3. Trust - How will you know we can deliver what we say we will?
We are happy to be interviewed, or to provide, in confidence, curriculum vitae, evaluation summaries, and samples of work or references or referees for the perusal of any new Clients.
4. Staff - Who work for House of Montrose Education Consultants?
All our consultants are required to have the following profile:
- education/teaching and relevant specialist field qualifications
(from levels 1 to 8 of the New Zealand National Qualifications Framework, at least);
- years of experience as teachers, Tutors and Lecturers;
- experience of both Unit Standard and Achievement-based Assessment methodologies
- at least a Masters Degree or PhD;
- Teaching Diploma;
- experience in tertiary education provider management and/or leadership roles;
- educational advisory experience and
- a record of successfully conducting research
and publishing educational resources and/or papers.
‘Client satisfaction’ with our orofessional consulting services, training and short courses plus our ethical and confidential conduct.